PHASTAR’s Safe Study Space gives Davis students the space and support they need to be successful in their virtual classes. PHASTAR will provide students with the same supportive environment they would have in a typical school day:
- A distraction-free space
- Reliable internet access
- Academic support
- Breakfast and lunch breaks
- Aerospace and Maritime enrichment opportunities
Are you interested in enrolling your student in the Safe Study Space program?
Click here for a link to the application.
Safe Study Space Details
Dates and Times
The Safe Study Space program will begin on Tuesday, September 8th, 2020
1776 Columbus Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44113
Students will be responsible for their own transportation. Students may be dropped off, or take public transit. 3 convenient stops are labeled on the map below.
Health and Safety Precautions
PHASTAR’s top priority is the health and safety of our students, staff, and volunteers. Several precautions will be in place to limit the risk of COVID-19 transmission, including…
- All students, staff., and volunteers will undergo a health screening including a temperature check prior to entering the building
- All individuals must wear a mask at all times
- Hand Sanitizer will available at all times
- Social Distancing guidelines will be enforced
- Tables, Chairs, and all hard surfaces will be regularly sanitized
Students should bring all tech devices they need to complete their school work (Chromebooks or Laptops, Chargers, Headphones, etc). A limited number of devices will be available as backups
Breakfast will be provided for students on the Full Day schedule, and All students will receive a provided lunch.
Sign Up Info
If your Davis student is interested in participating, Click Here to submit an interest form.
*We will do our best to accommodate all students, but space is limited and cannot be guaranteed. After submitting your form, you will be contacted to confirm your student’s timeslot.